Miss Moi Files:Horse Back Rider

Ah Yes!! the coboy look,or cow girl if I may say.Hello guys,glad we are at this point even though my camera keeps failing me.My sports attire.I used to watch too many soap operas as a child and this is the influence they had on me back then being manifested now.I thought of wearing this for the show's sports wear category.A monochromatic outfit with a touch of pink.So during the show I had on a black n white bandana,it was tied around my neck and had a nice little sisal rope.Sorry I forgot them in school when I went home to return the outfits which is when I had these photos taken.


l
 This was a rendition of something I did back in high school by the way,except this one was a better one because the waistcoat is fringed,the white jeans rugged and the boots are the actual type I was looking for.I figured someone would definitely wear a tennis,hockey,athlete,etc kinda look so I went for something that's not so common around here.Dressed up like I was ready for a horse back ride.Cool huh?

Thanks for looking in
Yours
Sophie

Outfit Details
Waist coat-Thrifted
Boots-West Market
Jeans-Ngara
Hat-Thrifted
Belt-Street Market Eldoret

14 Comments

  1. Love the hat ma!! The cowboy aspect of it! :-)

    www.thereelrhee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. now somone has excellent photgraphing skills :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh haha thanks and here I was thinking the photos are too dark

      Delete
  3. How cute! :) Love the pop of color!

    http://fashionabejita.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tijana...I always love a little pop

      Delete
  4. I want that vest right now
    SO cool
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I wish I could ship it to Dubai so we could share..Thanks

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit, especially the jeans and shirt <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete