Like Taylor Swift's


 Hey guys!!I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift's style.She's a darling on the red carpet but I'm an even bigger fan of her casual style because I usually feel like I can relate to it seeing that she wears pieces an ordinary girl can wear ,and pulls it off beautifully.She has a way of making a simple skater dress paired with oxford shoes or boots,which is how she dresses very often, look so amazing.




 Now this is a dress I've had for a while that looks almost exactly like one she wore some time back ,except she wore hers with a pair of cowboy boots and a head band.The only difference is perhaps the print on the lace.Something I wore last Sunday with a pair of gladiator sandals and a black hat.I accessorized a bit with green button earrings for some colour and this animal print bag.I also wore some leggings because it's very short and did some fixing on the chest area because the neckline is very low.

 I tell you nothing is as comfortable as wearing a white lace dress in such heat.

Thanks for stopping by
Yours
Sophie

Outfit Details
Dress-Buruburu  (similar  here)(I don't claim ownership of the photo)
Leggings-Thrifted
Shoes-Street Market Eldoret
Bag-Street Market Eldoret
Earrings-Ngara



4 Comments

  1. Cute dress, I love the lace and the addition of the hat. Taylor swift is like the girl next door and her style is so relate-able.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah,and glad you agree with me on that Taylor point

      Delete
  2. Love the LWD especially the lace detail on the sleeves.

    https://deffinatlyshaz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharron and it's great you stopped by

      Delete