That Professor Moment

Hello...Being a Monday,I thought this would be the perfect post.


i

I know these kind of glasses make one look more like a geek ,but honestly this time for me,wearing them with this whole outfit made me feel more like a professor.The photos reminded me of a  conservative lecturer or some kind of educator except I wasn't carrying a pile of books or a briefcase around..


So when I was younger I always thought that to be taken seriously you had to be in a suit and glasses because my dad always went to work in a suit and glasses .Although that's not true,it's not entirely wrong to say that a suit or maybe tailored pants paired with a blazer and glasses would make you look a little serious, though the glasses could make you look playful on the flip side depending on how you wear them and the type you choose.


I wore these pants with a matching black jacket,the same one I styled here  except I folded the sleeves,with a simple top and earrings to church a few weeks back.I added the maroon belt for a pop of colour and wore these brogues.I held my hair back and opted for this chocolate brown woven bag and to complete the look.



Thanks for stopping by
Yours truly
Sophie
Outfit details
Top-Langas Market
Pants and Blazer-Buru Buru
Earrings-Ngara Bag-Langas Market
Shoes-Eldoret  

0 Comments